ROACCUTANE 20 MG 30 CAPS
- Manufacturer: Roche
- Substance: Isotretinoin
- Strength: 30 caps, 20 mg/cap
- Availability: IN STOCK
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
ROACCUTANE 20 MG 30 CAPS | Is Roaccutane the same as Accutane?
ROACCUTANE medication is used to treat severe acne that has not been treated by some other medication. Class of drugs to which it belongs is known as retinoids. This medication shows its effects by decreasing the facial oil produced by sebum glands. If this condition is not treated severe acne may result in the formation of permanent scarring.
How to use Accutane Capsule
· Read the medication guide provided by your doctor.
· You should be swallowing the capsule whole; chewing or crushing them may decrease their effectiveness.
· Take the capsules twice daily for 15-20 days if your doctor has said otherwise follow that direction carefully.
· Take the medication with meal.
· Your doctor has directed you to take the dosage according to your condition age and other factors that are why follow that direction strictly.
· This drug will show its effect within two to three months.
· You may get even more acne during first few days to treatment and then the acne will start to reduce.
· While taking the medication or even after one month of leaving the treatment do not donate blood.
· As this medication reduce the oil on your skin, your skin maybe more prone to the UV rays of the sun, avoid reaching out in the sun.
· Wear proper clothing and use sunscreen when going out in the sun.
· This medication may also affect your night vision. So, avoid anything that requires you to focus specially during the night.
· In the absence of skin oil, your skin is more prone to scarring that why avoid using any products that soften your skin.
· Do not consume alcoholic products while on this medication.
· Women who are pregnant or expecting to become pregnant during the treatment should avoid using this medication.
· Your skin may render dry and vulnerable to UV rays of the Sun apply moisturizers before going out.
· Dry skin or mouth
· Crusty skin
· Thinning of hair
· Upset stomach
· Minor swelling of the eyelids or lips